Top 5 Must See Places During Your Visit to Kenya
Visit to Kenya is a wonderful experience as it is a popular exotic destination in the world. This destination is beautiful with its amazing wildlife, beautiful gardens, busy cities and white sandy beaches.
This place tops the charts of must see destination in the books of a traveler. With many spots of attraction, you would be spoilt for choice deciding which to visit and which not.
You can have the list of the top 5 destinations that you shouldn’t miss while you visit to Kenya to make sure you have covered the most interesting places first.
Masai Mara National Reserve:
The Masai Mara National reserve is a spectacular spot, which you should not miss during your visit to Kenya and also is a well known Game Park.
Be one among the thousands of tourists who visit the spot to witness the exceptional population game and annual migration process of the wild beast and zebra. This feast called the great migration occurs from July to October each year.
This is the season when zebras and wild beast migrate from the Serengeti, Tanzania. You can also have a glimpse of some African animals such as the elephants, zebras, giraffes, antelopes, lions and cheetahs in their wild natural homes in this wildlife sanctuary.
This lake is the abode of the most beautiful bird on Earth called as flamingos. The rich algae is the reason behind the flock of flamingoes here and the place is very beautiful to look at and worth a few snaps here.
This is the highest peak in Kenya and also the second highest one in Africa while Kilimanjaro holds the first place. The breathtaking scenic beauty of the mountain would allure you.
With snow capped peaks and forest covered slopes, this peak is the favorite among hikers. This peak is 5,199 m high above the sea level and is the home to many animals like Colobus, Cape Buffalos, Sykes Monkeys and Bongos, a rare type of antelope.
Being one among the UNESCO World Heritage Site, this mountain offers two routes to reach the peak; one is an easy route while the other is a challenging one.
This beautiful island is a blend of natural beauty and historical charm. You can find a number of waterways that forms a network which play an integral part of the Lamu Archipelago.
This island is not inhabited and this is well evident from the southern shores that feature a long stretch of untouched sandy beach. Be enchanted with this place during the visit to Kenya as the corals, mangroves and sandy dunes captivate your attention.
This site upholds the Swahili architecture which is preserved with great care and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Amboseli National Park:
This national park is savannah grassland that measures 39,206 hectares that is filled with immense flora and fauna. The park has the backdrop of snow capped Kilimanjaro, the world’s tallest mountain.
It is the home to over 400 species of animals and birds such as giraffes, impalas, baboons, impalas, cheetah, hippos, elephants and lions. This has made this park a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Africa - prepare to fall in love
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- Diani Beach one of top 50 beaches worldwide according to new list
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- 9 Delicious Local Foods In Kenya
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 22 Useful Tips to have best trips in Kenya
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Fly-SAX set for Christmas launch in Kenyan domestic market
- British tourists evacuated from Kenya over Al Shabaab threat