Learn More About Kenya ETA For International Travelers
- All About Types Of Kenya ETA Currently Available & Online ETA Application Process You Probably Do Not Know
- Three (03) Kenya ETA Types Currently Offered By Kenya Immigration Services
- Remember To Pay Kenya ETA Fee After Select Appropriate Kenya ETA Type And Service Subscription
Kenya ETA types: Citizens of all countries are required an ETA to visit Kenya. Kenya Immigration Services can help you obtain a Kenya ETA quickly and easily. If you are looking for a wonderful place to go on safari or observe wildlife, Kenya is an ideal destination. Kenya national parks are home to many endangered animals such as lions, elephants, zebras, or wildebeest. It is also famous for gorgeous beaches where you can relax and get rid of all your worries.
Learn all Kenya ETA types for international visitors
However, you need to understand the different types of ETA in Kenya and choose the one that best suits your travel plan. This article explains the types of Kenya ETA, fees, and services available for international visitors as well as how to apply online for a Kenya ETA from anywhere with just one smart device that can have an Internet connection. Keep reading for more!
All About Types Of Kenya ETA Currently Available & Online ETA Application Process You Probably Do Not Know
- Kenya ETA is a digital permit giving travelers permission to enter Kenya for tourism, leisure, or business purposes
- The Kenyan Government launched the Kenya ETA system in 2024, which issues a paperless Kenya ETA to all foreigners traveling to Kenya.
- Only citizens of Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda are exempted from a Kenya ETA.
How to apply online for an ETA to Kenya?
Travelers from everywhere can apply for a Kenya ETA by completing the Kenya ETA application form online through our website instead of waiting to apply for a regular Kenya visa at the nearest Kenya embassy or consulate.
The Kenya ETA process does not require any paperwork, and it is simple to complete for everyone.
The application process to apply for Kenya ETA online
The Kenya ETA online has become increasingly well-liked among travelers from all over the world because of its convenience. Travelers can use a smart device with a reliable Internet connection to submit online a Kenya ETA application whenever it is convenient for them.
You just need no more than 15 minutes to complete the entire process. To successfully apply for a Kenya ETA, please follow the steps listed below:
- Step 1: Fill in the Kenya ETA application form with your basic information, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number
- Step 2: Make a payment of the Kenya ETA fees and submit supporting documents to complete the ETA application process
- Step 3: Receive your Kenya ETA via the email address you provided previously.
Make sure all of the information you provide is accurate to avoid a delay or denial of the Kenya ETA.
Normally, Kenya ETA processing time ranges from 05 business hours to 03 business days. Visitors should apply for an ETA at least a week before their trip to ensure they get their Kenya ETA on time.
Let’s check the requirements for Kenya ETA
Before travelers begin the application process for a Kenya ETA, travelers need to meet the Kenya ETA requirements below:
- The passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of entry into Kenya and has at least 02 blank pages available to receive exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- The digital photograph that meets Kenya ETA photo specifications
- Email address to receive status notification and the approved Kenya ETA
- Proof of travel: This could be a hotel reservation confirmation email, a flight confirmation, an invitation or referral letter, or a travel itinerary.
Check Kenya ETA requirements online anytime using a smart device
Three (03) Kenya ETA Types Currently Offered By Kenya Immigration Services
There are 03 types of ETA in Kenya available for different types of travelers. Depending on your travel plans, make sure you select one of the Kenya ETA types that best suits your travel itinerary.
Kenya tourist ETA
If you plan to spend more time in Kenya, the Kenya tourist ETA is the perfect option. International visitors can use this Kenya ETA for visitors to relax, visit friends and family in Kenya, travel leisurely, or simply explore the sights.
With this type of Kenya ETA for tourists, you'll have plenty of time to see all that this stunning nation has to offer. You can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days with single entry only.
Kenya business ETA
In comparison to its neighbors, the physical infrastructure of Kenya is comparatively developed, making it an ideal destination for large businesses looking to expand into the African market. If you are going to Kenya on business or your company sends you here to explore new business opportunities, hold meetings, or attend exhibitions, you should apply for a Kenya business ETA.
The Kenya Business ETA is valid for 90 days after being issued and is granted single entry. You may stay in Kenya for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
Kenya transit ETA
A Kenya Transit ETA is required for travelers who intend to transit through Kenya en route to another destination. This ETA allows its holders to transit in Kenya and stay there for up to 03 days. Please note that a transit ETA is not required provided that travelers do not leave the airport.
Three (03) Kenya ETA types currently offered by the Kenya Immigration Service
Remember To Pay Kenya ETA Fee After Select Appropriate Kenya ETA Type And Service Subscription
Once you have selected the suitable type of Kenya ETA for your purpose, payment of the Kenya ETA fee is required. These Kenya ETA fees are mandatory and need to be paid prior to processing.
Currently, Kenya Immigration Services offers you three (03) options to get your Kenya ETA faster and simpler. As you can imagine, the quicker you need your Kenya ETA type, the more you need to pay. Here are your choices:
Regular Kenya ETA service
This is the cheapest option if the applicant needs a Kenya ETA within 03 working days. It is suitable for travelers who have time to prepare documents and wait for results.
Urgent Kenya ETA service
For applicants who need a Kenya ETA within 24 hours. If travelers want to use this kind of Kenya ETA service, they must pay an extra fee.
Super Urgent Kenya ETA service (Rush Kenya ETA service)
Despite its highest cost, this Kenya ETA services option ensures that you receive your document as soon as possible. Our customers will get a Kenya ETA online in only 05 business hours through email.
For more details about applying for a Rush Kenya ETA, and you can read more about Kenya ETA services, types, and fees for international visitors
- Navigating Kenya's Currency Exchange: A Comprehensive Guide
- Nairobi Travel Guide: The Bustling Capital Of Kenya
- Best Places To Visit In Kitengela For An Unbeatable Experience
- Best Places To Visit In Thika You Can't Miss
- Kenya UNESCO World Heritage Sites: A Journey Through Kenya’s Cultural Treasures
- Top 9 Best Restaurants in Nairobi for Travelers: A Journey of Flavor
- Best Souvenirs from Kenya Must-Buy Mementos for All Travelers
- Best Places to Visit in Malindi: Unveiling the Coastal Wonders of Kenya
- Top Places To Visit In Naivasha Await Your Romantic Exploration