Discovering Kenya Visa Fees And Kenya Travel Services For A Memorable Trip
Kenya visa fees: Kenya is a popular tourist destination in East Africa known for its diverse landscape, abundant wildlife, and rich cultural heritage. It is home to the world's most iconic wildlife species, including lions, elephants, giraffes, and more. Besides the wildlife, Kenya is also rich in culture and history, with a number of important cultural and historical sites, including the Nairobi National Museum, the Karen Blixen Museum, and Lamu Old Town, which is regarded as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Kenya is a country that offers a truly immersive travel experience for travelers around the world
Kenya has many natural and cultural attractions; this country is also known for its warm and friendly people, delicious cuisine, and vibrant nightlife. Whether you are looking for adventure, relaxation, or cultural immersion, Kenya offers something for everyone. With its diverse natural beauty and rich cultural heritage, Kenya is an unforgettable travel destination that is sure to leave a lasting impression.
However, in order to experience all these interesting things mentioned above, travelers must prepare themselves with a Kenya visa to travel as much as they want. Let’s take a look at the Kenya visa fees and other related services right below.
Detail Of Kenya Visa Fees - Find Out Kenya Electronic Visa Service Costs And Types Information To Start Your Journey
Kenya offers several types of visas for different purposes of travel, including Kenya tourist visas, Kenya business visas, and Kenya transit visas. The fees for each type of Kenya visa vary and may also depend on the country of origin and the duration of stay.
First, it is important to understand and be sure of the types of visas you plan to use for your trip. Each visa will have different Kenya evisa costs and depend on which purposes you come for.
Four (04) types of Kenya visa for travelers
Kenya offers several types of visas to accommodate the different purposes of travel, including:
Kenya tourist visas
These visas are intended for travelers visiting Kenya to experience a nice vacation or to visit friends and family. They are valid for up to 90 days and have only one single entry option.
Kenya business visas
These visas are designed for travelers visiting Kenya for business purposes and are valid for up to three months with multiple entries.
Kenya transit visas
These single-entry visas are for individuals traveling to Kenya for a short trip and waiting for the next flight. Travelers can stay in this country for 7 days.
East Africa visas - One new type of Kenya visa
This type of Kenya visas are for visitors to travel between Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda for 90 days without applying for more visas.
Remember check Kenya visa requirements for your country
It is important to note that the Kenya visa services fees and the Kenya visa requirements for each type of visa vary based on the type of visa, length of stay, and country of origin. Kenyan Immigration Services suggest travelers can check for the Kenya e visa requirements at the link.
Kenya visa types are divided based on visitors who have different purposes when visiting Kenya.
Breaking Down The Cost Of Entry - Understanding Kenya Visa Fees
Kenya offers several types of visas for different purposes of travel, including tourist visas, business visas, and transit visas. The Kenya visa fees for each type of visa vary and may also depend on the country of origin and the length of stay.
It's a good idea to check the Kenyan Immigration Services website for the most up-to-date information on Kenya evisa costs and services, as the costs and requirements can change over time.
About types of Kenya e visa fees
There are two categories of fees that travelers must pay: The Government fees and visa service fees. The Myanmar Government fee is the amount of money that the Kenya government requires for evaluating your Myanmar e visa application:
- Kenya tourist visa: costs USD 50.00 for a single-entry
- Kenya business visa: costs USD 95.00 for a single-entry
- A Kenya transit visa: costs USD 95.00 for a single-entry
- East Africa visa: costs USD 100.00 for multiple-entries.
In addition to Government fees, there are Kenya visa service fees that may be required, such as expedited processing, visa assistance, visa processing duration, and related travel services.
About Kenya e visa service costs
These services may incur additional Kenya e visa costs:
- Normal Kenya visa service: costs USD 59.00 for getting Kenya e visa within 3 business days
- Urgent Kenya visa service: it costs USD 79.00 to get Kenya e visa within 1 business day
- Super Urgent visa service: costs USD 99.00 to get Kenya e visa in 5 business hours.
The fees of the Kenya visa needed to have an affordable journey
Keep Your Journey Safe With Kenya Travel Insurance - Exploring Kenya Visa Fees And Related Services Packages
In the event of an emergency, travelers are encouraged to contact their insurance provider or Kenya Immigration Services as soon as possible. We will assist the traveler in accessing medical care and handling any other necessary arrangements.
Kenya travel insurance
The Kenya travel insurance offered by the Kenyan immigration department is designed to provide comprehensive coverage for travelers during their stay in Kenya. It covers medical expenses, hospitalization, repatriation, and other costs associated with unexpected events. This insurance also covers personal accidents and provides personal liability coverage.
The cost of travel insurance can be changed depending on the length of stay in Kenya and the age of the traveler. It is recommended that travelers purchase Kenya travel health insurance before they depart for Kenya, as it is a requirement for obtaining a visa in some cases.
In general, Kenya travel insurance only costs USD 119.00 to ensure your trip safety when unexpected cases happen. This fee will be added when you apply for a Kenya electronic visa and pay with Kenya visa fees.
Kenya car pick-up service
Kenya Car Pick-Up Service is a convenient travel service offered by Kenya Immigration Services. This service provides travelers with the option of having a car and driver waiting for them upon their arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi.
With our Car Pick-Up Service in Kenya, travelers can be assured of a safe, comfortable, and hassle-free start to their trip in Kenya. The service includes transportation to the traveler's hotel or other designated location, and the driver can also provide recommendations and information about local attractions and activities.
The cost of the Kenya Car Pick-Up Service varies based on the type of vehicle and the length of time needed for transportation. Travelers can easily make arrangements for the Car Pick-Up Service in Kenya through the our website.
Travelers should consider purchasing Kenya travel services to protect themselves when traveling
Conclusion Of Kenya Electronic Visa Fees And Related Services Packages
In conclusion, Kenya visa fees are an important consideration for anyone planning to travel to Kenya. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Kenya is a beautiful and vibrant country with a rich culture and history.
By taking the time to fully understand the Kenya visa fees and the Kenya e visa requirements, you can ensure that your trip to Kenya is an enjoyable and memorable experience.
- Everything About Kenyan Embassies And Consulates To Apply For A Kenya Visa
- Learn How To Check Kenya Electronic Visa Status Anytime Through Kenya Immigration Services Website
- Learn How To Apply For A Kenya Visas Online - Get A Kenya Electronic Visa From Anywhere
- Learn About Kenya Visa Application & Kenya Visa Processing Time For Foreign Tourists
- The Best Kenya Travel Insurance For Tourist - Maximum Self Protection With Travel Insurance Kenya
- Learn More About Kenya Visa Types For International Travelers
- Learn About Kenya Visa Requirements For International Travelers
- The richness of Kenya culture and traditions
- Let's check out the best time to visit Kenya
- Kenya Immigration Services Suggests Useful Tips For A Wonderful Holiday In Kenya
- Entry Requirements For International Travelers To Travel To Kenya During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- An old friend in Kenya is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- New Year - New Everything
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Africa - prepare to fall in love
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- Diani Beach one of top 50 beaches worldwide according to new list
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Top 9 Delicious and Popular Local Foods In Kenya
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 22 Useful Tips to have best trips in Kenya
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Top 5 Must See Places During Your Visit to Kenya
- Fly-SAX airline for Christmas launch in Kenyan domestic market
- British tourists evacuated from Kenya over Al Shabaab threat
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE