Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
The Lunar New Year, more commonly known as Chinese New Year or Spring Festival, is the most important celebration of the year for every Asian community around the world. Chinese New Year represents much more than a simple change of year as we can celebrate in the West through the night of December 31st. It’s the biggest celebration of the year and it’s sacred because it’s a family celebration. The Chinese New Year is therefore one of the only times of the year when the entire population is on vacation and everyone returns to their home village.
Chinese New Year are coming soon and you might have some important things on your mind: How should you spend these holidays ?
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: CNY2019
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 40% OFF.
The program will end in February 15th 2019.
- Best Souvenirs from Kenya Must-Buy Mementos for All Travelers
- Best Places to Visit in Malindi: Unveiling the Coastal Wonders of Kenya
- Top Places To Visit In Naivasha Await Your Romantic Exploration
- Best Luxury Hotels in Kenya: Unforgettable Experiences Await
- A Day In Paradise: Lake Nakuru Day Trip
- Best Places To Visit In Kisumu For Travel Enthusiasts
- Top 7 Must-See Places To Visit In Nakuru
- Everything About Lamu Island - Kenya's Indian Ocean Paradise
- Discovering The Top 9 Best Places to Visit in Eldoret Town