What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
After apply for your eVisa, you have to check your registered email address to get our email to get the update about your eVIsa.
In some cases, you need to provide us some required documents as Kenyan Government requests through email.
You will get the confirmation email from us about your eVisa status and we will let you know when you will have your Kenya eVisa .
The eVisa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to you via email.
You must print a copy to carry with your passport and bring it along when you travel to Kenya. When you arrive in Kenya, you must have your evisa printout with your passport.
- What is the price of a pickup car in Kenya?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do I need to apply an eVisa for my children?
- How to get Kenya Online Visa (e-Visa)
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- Can I extend my Kenyan visa?
- I have already visited Kenya one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be refunded?
- When will my eVisa expire?
- How long does it take to get Kenya eVisa?
- Who DOES NOT qualify to apply for an e-Visa?
- How much is Kenya Online Visa (e Visa) Cost?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Kenya?
- Who needs a visa for Kenya?
- Do I need a Visa to visit Kenya?