To apply for a Kenya visa, French citizens need to provide specific documents. The application process for a Kenya e-Visa is streamlined and convenient for French nationals. The e-Visa allows for short trips to Kenya and can be obtained swiftly and effortlessly by completing the application form on the Kenya Immigration Services website. Before starting the application process, it is essential for French citizens to be aware of the required documents. The following documents are typically needed for a Kenya visa application:
- Valid passport: French citizens must possess a passport that remains valid for at least 180 days from the date of entry into Kenya.
- Passport information page: A scanned copy in color of the information page of the passport is typically required.
- Photograph: Applicants should provide at least one photograph. It is advisable to dress formally and avoid wearing accessories. The size and format may vary, so any suitable form is acceptable.
- Hotel and flight details: For any type of tourist e-Visa, French citizens may be asked to provide hotel reservations and flight details.
- Invitation letter and COI (Certificate of Incorporation): For business e-Visa purposes, additional documents such as an invitation letter from the host company and the Certificate of Incorporation (COI) of the partner company may be required. French applicants may also need to present the staff's ID.
Please note that the above list of documents is based on the provided information and may be subject to change. It is important for French citizens to refer to the official Kenya Immigration Services website or contact the nearest embassy to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the specific document requirements for a Kenya visa application.