Yes. Moroccan citizens are eligible for a Kenya transit visa. This type of visa is granted for Moroccan nationals transiting through Kenya to other destinations. Kenya transit visa for Morrocans is valid for 90 days from the issued date with a single entry into the country. Moroccan travelers are allowed to leave the airport between flights and have a short trip of 03 days with an approved transit visa. Unless they obtain a transit visa, they must wait at the airport until their next flight departs.
To obtain a Kenya transit visa , Moroccan citizens are required to provide the following documents:
- A passport that remains valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in Kenya, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping by Immigration Officer
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page
- A flight ticket to ensure that Moroccan travelers do not exceed a 03-day stay allowance.
- An email address to receive all the notifications about visa application and a Kenya eVisa.
- A valid payment method for the visa fee. At Kenya Immigration Services , they can choose one of these electronic payment options (Debit/ Credit Card, PayPal, American Express).
Moroccan citizens can expect to receive their Kenya eVisa within a maximum of 03 business days. If they are in rush cases, they can opt for the Rush visa service which takes only 05 hours to grant a visa.