If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
If you would like to cancel your application, you can write an email for us or call us to let us know about your decisions. Then we will check your eVisa status and confirm the refund with you.
Once your visa is in process or the evisa is sent to you, the e-Visa application fees are non-refundable.
Once your visa is not processed yet, we can refund the full payment for you.
- Do I need to apply an eVisa for my children?
- How it works?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- Can i extend my stay in Kenya?
- I have already visited Kenya one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be refunded?
- When will my eVisa expire?
- What should I do after I apply for my eVisa?
- How long does it take to get an eVisa for Kenya?
- Who DOES NOT qualify to apply for an eVisa?
- How much is the eVisa?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Kenya?
- Who needs to obtain an eVisa?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Kenya?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to Kenya through Kenyan Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Kenyan Government Website or at Kenya Embassies in your country.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE