If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
If you would like to cancel your application, you can write an email for us or call us to let us know about your decisions. Then we will check your eVisa status and confirm the refund with you.
Once your visa is in process or the evisa is sent to you, the e-Visa application fees are non-refundable.
Once your visa is not processed yet, we can refund the full payment for you.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do I need to apply an eVisa for my children?
- How to get Kenya Online Visa (e-Visa)
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- Can I extend my Kenyan visa?
- I have already visited Kenya one time using my single entry visa, do I need to apply for another eVisa?
- If my eVisa application is denied by the Kenyan government will my fees be refunded?
- When will my eVisa expire?
- What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
- How long does it take to get Kenya eVisa?
- Who DOES NOT qualify to apply for an e-Visa?
- How much is Kenya Online Visa (e Visa) Cost?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting the Republic of Kenya?
- Who needs a visa for Kenya?
- Do I need a Visa to visit Kenya?