There are two types of Kenya visa fees Saudi Arabian citizens need to pay to complete the visa application process, including the Kenya government fee and the Kenya visa service fee.
- The Government fee is the amount the applicants have to pay to the Kenya Immigration Department to issue their visas
- For the Kenya service fees, it is determined by the number of applicants and the type of Kenya e visa service requested.
The processing time for a Kenya e visa will normally be 72 hours (03 business days). However, if Saudi Arabia passport holders do not have much time, we advise using our Urgent Kenya e visa service. Saudi Arabian citizens can select one of the following options to meet their travel needs and budget:
- Standard Kenya e visa service: For the applicant who wants to get an eVisa within 03 business days. This standardized service is the cheapest option. Applicants may submit an application for this visa if they have enough time to prepare their documents and wait for a response.
- Urgent Kenya e visa service: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 24 hours. An extra fee is charged for this service.
- Super Urgent Kenya e visa service: The fastest Kenya eVisa service for applicants. It enables applicants to get a Kenya visa within 05 business hours. As a result, Rush Kenya e visa is the most expensive service.
Travelers can apply for a Rush Kenya e visa services
Saudi Arabia passport holders can pick between electronic payment and wire transfer to pay the fees related to a Myanmar e visa. If they select electronic payment, they should consider Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.
More information about payment details for the Kenya eVisa for Saudi Arabian citizens