New Year - New Everything
No matter how many iconic destinations across the globe you cross off your list, there is always more to be addedThat, of course, is the beauty of travel — you're never, ever done! Whether it's the exotic wildlife in Kenya or the ancient temples of Cambodia's Angkor Wat complex, you'll want to make sure your travel bucket list includes these one-of-a-kind beauties. So, what are you waiting for? Grab a ticket, get your visa and start your new year with an awesome adventure. New things are waiting for you to explore.
Your experiences will get much better when you can enjoy our incredible offer with the Promo Code: EXPLORE35
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 35% OFF.
The program will end on February 29th 2020.
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Africa - prepare to fall in love
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- Diani Beach one of top 50 beaches worldwide according to new list
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- 9 Delicious Local Foods In Kenya
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 22 Useful Tips to have best trips in Kenya
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Top 5 Must See Places During Your Visit to Kenya
- Fly-SAX set for Christmas launch in Kenyan domestic market
- British tourists evacuated from Kenya over Al Shabaab threat