Learn About Kenya Visa Requirements For International Travelers
- Check Kenya Visa Application Requirements In Advance Is Essential
- About Kenya Tourist Visa Requirements And Kenya Business Visa Requirements
- How To Apply For A Kenya Electronic Visa For International Travelers To Secure Kenya Visa Requirements
- Extra Information About Kenya E Visa Requirements For Travelers
Kenya visa requirements: Nowadays, travelers are increasingly aware that visas are essential when visiting a country and that visa requirements vary from country to country. Kenya is one of the popular tourist destinations where you can experience safaris and relax on paradise beaches. You can also observe wildlife such as lions, elephants, and zebras in reserves or national parks in Kenya.
However, if travelers wish to visit Kenya, they need to obtain a Kenya visa. But don’t worry about anything! Kenya e visa requirements for international travelers are simple, and Kenya electronic visa applications can be completed from anywhere in the world.
Read on to learn everything you need to know about visa requirements for Kenya.
Kenya tourist destination for travelers
Check Kenya Visa Application Requirements In Advance Is Essential
All foreign citizens wishing to travel to Kenya will need a visa, except citizens of countries on the exempt country list for Kenya visa. You can check the visa requirements for Kenya here.
If your country is not on the exempt country list for Kenya visas, a Kenya visa will be REQUIRED for you. Depending on why you visit Kenya and the referred documents you have, you could apply for a suitable visa type.
The Kenya visa application requirements for travelers worldwide are simple, and now you can apply for a Kenya eVisa right at home without visiting your local Kenya embassy or the Consulate.
Several ways to apply for a Kenya visa for travelers
- Apply directly at the embassy of Kenya or the consulate near you. You can check the list of the Kenya embassies
- Applying for a Kenya e visa online (recommended), this visa is recommended because of its convenience. A Kenya electronic visa helps visitors coming from all over the world save time and cost.
Additionally, the new Kenya electronic visa system also helps the Government manage foreigners better and reduce the overwhelm of applications at customs and immigration.
To apply for a Kenya e visa, travelers need to submit the following documents:
Although the Kenya Government does not ask applicants to submit paperwork at the Embassy, they will require some scan of your documents to process a visa application for an eVisa. Therefore, as an applicant for a Kenya e visa, you should obtain certain documents to ensure a smooth process:
- A passport is valid for at least 06 months beyond the intended arrival date in Kenya and has at least two pages for immigration stamps when entering and leaving Kenya
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- A valid email address to receive notifications and Kenya visa approval information
- A recent passport photo of the applicant that was taken as recently as possible.
About Kenya Tourist Visa Requirements And Kenya Business Visa Requirements
In addition, depending on the type of Kenya e visa you apply for, there are some extra documents that you need to provide. These are listed below:
Kenya Tourist e visa requirements
You need to provide your travel itinerary, however, it does not need to include every single thing you will do in Kenya. But it should have the cities you plan to visit at least. Hotel bookings or an invitation letter from a Kenyan host are also required to obtain a Kenya tourist visa.
Kenya Business e visa requirements
You are required to provide an invitation letter from the company or invitation letter for business visits, a Certificate Of Incorporation of the company, and your staff ID card/Passport to obtain a Kenya business visa
After you meet the Kenya visa requirements, you can apply with Kenya Immigration Services to receive all-encompassing support for your trip to Kenya. Keep reading for more!
Check Kenya e visa requirements for international travelers
How To Apply For A Kenya Electronic Visa For International Travelers To Secure Kenya Visa Requirements
International visitors can easily obtain Kenya eVisas as long as they meet visa requirements for Kenya.
About Kenya e visa requirements for travelers
Kenya electronic visa is an official online visa system by the Kenyan Government, launched in 2015 to allow citizens of eligible countries to enter the country legally. The Kenya eVisa is valid for a maximum of 90 days after being issued for visiting family, tourism, leisure, business activities, and transit purposes.
Especially now, the Governments of three countries in East Africa, including Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda, have released the East Africa Tourist visa, one new stype of Kenya tourist visa. This type of visa is issued for the purpose of developing tourism and promoting trade among these countries. You can visit here and explore these three countries in East Africa.
East Africa visa for tourist allows the holders to legally enter three countries with multiple entries.
Simple steps should be taken to complete the application process
To approach the Kenya e visa application form, click on the “Apply Visa” button on the navigation bar and follow the instructions on how to apply for a Kenya visa online for international travelers:
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya eVisa application form with basic information including your full name, date of birth, nationality, as well as passport number. You should carefully check the accuracy of the information provided to avoid errors during the visa application process
- Step 2: Choose the payment method for the Kenya visa fee and provide some additional documents as required
- Step 3: You should download and print out your Kenya electronic visa. Then bring it with you to show the Immigration Officers upon arrival.
To ensure a quick processing time, travelers should double-check that the Kenya visa requirements are correct and the application form is error-free. The Kenya eVisa application is easy and quick. It just takes you less than 15 minutes to complete it and you can apply for an Kenya e visa from anywhere in the world.
The usual Kenya e visa processing time is 03 business days. If your situation is urgent, we will help you get a Rush Kenya e visa more quickly.
Extra Information About Kenya E Visa Requirements For Travelers
Although Kenya travel insurance is not one of the visa requirements for Kenya, it is a recommendation for your trip. When visiting abroad, you should be ready for unforeseen events such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or loss of baggage. The insurance will help you partially reduce damages during the trip. We believe that insurance is essential for your peace of mind and enjoyment of your trip. You can take benefits and information at travel insurance Kenya.
Finally, we hope you obtain a Kenya electronic visa successfully and have a wonderful Kenya trip. If you have any questions about Kenya e visa requirements, feel free to contact us.
- Exploring The Top Beautiful Cities In Kenya
- 10 Interesting Facts About Kenya You Maybe Don't Know
- Top 9 Of The Best Hiking Places In Kenya Worth Discovering
- Churches In Kenya: An In-Depth Look At National Diverse And Influential Religion
- 8 Best Beaches In Kenya To Relax And Unwind
- Embark On A Journey Through Significant Festivals In Kenya