An old friend in Kenya is missing you on Friendship day
People around the world are sipping the glass of champagne to celebrate the friendship with their soulmates. The international friendship day is a rare occasion to remind everyone about their relationships regardless of whether it is old or new. Every first Sunday in August was established as An International Friendship Day and this year it is 1st August.
Back through to 1919, this day originally used to be a day people send cards to their friends to celebrate intimate relationships. Day over day, walking through many events and it is finally officially recognized as the International Friendship Day by the United Nations in 2011. Although the official day was 30th July, everyone still conventionally gets the first Sunday in August. It also encourages people to make new friends, open their networking.
Sometimes, being with your best friend is all the therapy you need. Although your life is chaotic, do not forget to spend time and mind to do something on this day. You could simply send a message to your friends, make a phone call to inquire about their life, or more specially make a trip to visit them.
How long did it take you not to return to Kenya to visit the old friend? We are delighted to give you a special promotion of 35% discount on our Kenya e-Visa service fee. It is also a special present for you because of your belief in our services.
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: FRIE18. Use this code while you apply for a Visa online on our website.
This promotion will take place only in 1 month from 1st August until the end of August this year.
- Navigating Kenya's Currency Exchange: A Comprehensive Guide
- Nairobi Travel Guide: The Bustling Capital Of Kenya
- Best Places To Visit In Kitengela For An Unbeatable Experience
- Best Places To Visit In Thika You Can't Miss
- Kenya UNESCO World Heritage Sites: A Journey Through Kenya’s Cultural Treasures
- Top 9 Best Restaurants in Nairobi for Travelers: A Journey of Flavor
- Best Souvenirs from Kenya Must-Buy Mementos for All Travelers
- Best Places to Visit in Malindi: Unveiling the Coastal Wonders of Kenya
- Top Places To Visit In Naivasha Await Your Romantic Exploration