The Kenyan Government first introduced the Kenya electro visa in 2015, which sped up the application process and simplified visa processing. Jordanian citizens can apply for a Kenya visa in person at the Kenya Embassy or apply online for a Kenya e visa through Kenya Immigration Services website.
Jordanian nationals entering Kenya are granted this visa. A maximum of one entry into the country is permitted throughout its 90-day validity period from the date of issuance. With legal authorization, visitors from Jordan may stay for up to 90 days from the date of arrival. Jordanians must present the following paperwork to get an eVisa for Kenya:
- A passport with at least 02 blank pages for the immigration officer to stamp and that is still valid for at least six months after the scheduled arrival date in Kenya
- A scan of the biographical page of the passport
- A flight ticket to make sure that you have the plan to back to your home country
- A valid email address where you can receive any alerts regarding visa applications and Kenya e visas
- A valid payment method for the Kenya visa fee. Jordanian customers can select one of these electronic payment methods (Debit/Credit Card, PayPal, American Express)
Within three business days at the most, Jordanian nationals can plan to acquire their Kenya electronic visa. If they need a visa quickly, they can use the Rush Kenya e visa service option, which grants a visa in just 05 hours.