Kenya eVisa Fees
Kenya Immigration Services Limited, we provide the e-Visa services for people who want to travel to Kenya.
eVisa Fees Instruction
There are two kinds of Kenya eVisa fee that you have to pay for to get your eVisa to Kenya, including eVisa service fee and Kenya Government fee:
1. Kenya eVisa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during a Kenya eVisa processing from consulting about the Kenya eVisa, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status and results to collecting the eVisa from Kenya Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped when arriving at the Kenya ports. ( at the airports, borders, sea ports).
|Visa types||Service fee / person|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 to upward|
|eVisa||US$ 59||US$ 57||US$ 55||US$ 52||US$ 45||Plus US$ 79||Plus US $99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 5 business hours.
2. Kenya eVisa Government Fee:
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the Kenya Immigration Department to process eVisa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for eVisa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Type of visa||Government Fee|
|Tourist eVisa (Single entry for 90 days)||US $51|
|Business eVisa (Single entry for 90 days)||US $51|
|Transit eVisa||US $21|
|Exemption: Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Brunei, Burundi, Cyprus, Darussalam, Dominica, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Jamaica, Fiji, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia(For less than 30 days stay),Mauritius, Namibia, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa(For less than 30 days stay), Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia, Zimbabwe.|
- You can use eVisa for tourist, business and medical treatment.
- Valid passport not less than 6 months
- The passport should have at least one blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Travellers are required to show return ticket at port of entry.
- A visa to Kenya once approved and issued is valid for travel within 3 months.
- Once you present yourself to immigration control at the port of entry, you may be issued with a stay period not exceeding 90 days, which may be renewed for a further 90 days at the immigration headquarters.
- The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Kenya is 6 months.