World Travel Awards celebrates in Kenya
Tourism insiders at the annual World Travel Awards Africa Gala Ceremony are celebrating in Kenya this evening after the winners were revealed at the Safari Park Hotel & Casino in Nairobi.
Hundreds of travel leaders from across the continent were in attendance, as the best travel, tourism and hospitality organisations were recognised for their outstanding achievements.
Among the big winners were Kenya Tourism Board, which took the title of Africa’s Leading Tourist Board, while Kenya Airways took the title of Africa’s Leading Airline Business Class. Africa’s Leading Hotel Brand went to Serena Hotels, while Mantis Collection was recognised as Africa’s Leading Boutique Hotel Brand.
Also celebrating was Julie Dabaly Scott, managing director or Carlson Wagonlit Travel Kenya, who picked up the trophy for Kenya’s Leading Travel Management Company.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts took the title of Kenya’s Leading Hotel Brand, while in the car rental section Europcar was recognised as Africa’s Leading Car Hire, while rival Avis took the title of Africa’s Leading Business Car Rental Company.
World Travel Awards president Graham Cooke said after the show: “Tonight has been a fantastic achievement for everybody involved.
“Without the tireless support of Kenya Tourism Board over the past 12 months, and Safari Park Hotel & Casino here in Nairobi over the past few weeks, this event would simply not have been possible.
“I would like to congratulate all of our winners this evening, and wish them the best of luck in the Grand Final later this year.”
World Travel Awards Africa Gala Ceremony was the final stop of the Grand Tour which has already taken in events in Dubai, the Malpes, Peru, Turkey, and Antigua.
Winners from each of these events will now proceed to the Grand Final, which will take place at La Cigale Hotel in Doha, Qatar, on November 30th.
This is the 20th anniversary of the World Travel Awards, with the programme having grown to become the respected accolade in the sector.
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 22 Useful Tips to have best trips in Kenya
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Top 5 Must See Places During Your Visit to Kenya
- Fly-SAX set for Christmas launch in Kenyan domestic market
- British tourists evacuated from Kenya over Al Shabaab threat
- Kenya begins rebuilding of international airport
- Kenya celebrates gold at IAAF World Championships in Moscow
- Disability not inability for deaf Mombasa Miss Tourism
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to Kenya through Kenyan Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Kenyan Government Website or at Kenya Embassies in your country.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE