How to Apply for Kenya eVisa from Central African Republic
1. Check Requirement
Central African Republic country is not in the exempt country list for Kenya visa, so Kenya visa is REQUIRED
Type of Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- Business Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- Transit Visa 72 hours, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply Kenya Online Visa For Central African Republic Citizens
Kenya evisa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Kenya Embassy in Central African Republic.
3. Kenya visa Fee For Central African Republic Citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Congo, Republic of the
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic